LSB’s COVID-19 Response
UPDATED MARCH 18, 2020
As the COVID-19 virus continues to evolve and its effects are felt in Central Iowa, please be assured that providing access to financial services without disruption is our top priority.
Effective Thursday, March 19, 2020, customer access to our lobbies will be limited. Drive-up lanes at all locations will maintain normal hours and operations. If you would like to schedule an appointment, or to access your safe deposit box, please call your local branch. Please be aware that we may have additional screening procedures in place for the health and safety of our employees.
LSB has had a formal Pandemic Plan in place for several years, and we annually complete a review and testing of that plan. Our leadership team is monitoring reports from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC), the World Health Organization (WHO), and the Iowa Department of Public Health on an ongoing basis, and will adjust bank operations as needed.
We encourage you to take advantage of our mobile and online banking services.
- Online Banking, LSB Mobile App, and Mobile Deposit
- Open and use online and mobile banking accounts to ensure you can bank anytime, anywhere, without having to travel to the bank to make deposits, payments, or transfers. (To enroll in online banking, click here.)
- Easy online access to your statements at anytime
- We have ATMs at our Pella and Monroe branches. Both ATMs take deposits and each branch has a night drop for your convenience.
- Phone Banking
- 24-hour banking access, no internet required
- Debit Cards and Digital Wallets
- Reduce your risk of exposure by using your debit card or phone instead of cash
Our top priority will be to continue to provide continuous access to essential banking functions during this unprecedented and challenging event. As always, if you have any questions, please call us a 641-628-1566.