- Safe Deposit Boxes
Leighton State Bank provides secure document storage at all of our offices. Keep your personal valuables protected in a safe deposit box. Only you will have access to the items stored in this secure box. All branches offer safe deposit boxes, but branches may have different sizes available. Please call 641-628-1566 for details. Safe deposit boxes are not FDIC insured.
- Ready Reserve*
Ready Reserve is a revolving line of credit tied to your LSB checking account. We make it easy for you to borrow. Advances are made automatically if your checking account balance falls below zero. Offered to all qualified customers with an LSB checking account. Stop by any bank location to apply.
- Wire Transfers*
A wire transfer is an electronic transfer of funds where no actual cash is exchanged. By using this secure method, balances in the respective accounts are adjusted accordingly. Domestic and international wire transfer services are available for outgoing or incoming wires. Contact us for instructions on sending and receiving wires, including costs.
- Cashier’s Checks
A cashier’s check is considered guaranteed funds drawn on an official bank account. Anyone with an account at Leighton State Bank can request to purchase a cashier’s check for a specific amount, provided you have collected funds available to cover this amount.
Please stop by your local branch or contact us for information on cashier’s checks.
- Night Depository
Enjoy the ease and convenience of our 24-hour night depository (night drop) located at all of our bank locations. Make deposits after business hours and have them processed the next business day.
- Automatic Transfers
Protect your account from falling below a certain balance with our automatic transfer service. Sign up to have funds transferred from one account to another if your balance drops below a specified amount at the end of a business day.
- Telephone Banking
For 24-hour banking when you don’t have access to the Internet, use our FREE telephone banking service. Check your account balance, transfer funds, make loan payments and more. To access telephone banking, call our 24-hour toll-free line at 866-626-9907 and follow the simple instructions.
- Online Stop Payment Form*
Need to stop payment on a check or ACH withdrawal? Save yourself a trip to the bank with our online stop payment form.
- Investment Services**
Complement your bank account with investments offered with Leighton Investment Services.** Our investment center offers full-service brokerage and provides a diverse package of investment products including retirement planning, tax-reduction strategies, education funding and more.
*Contact us for information about costs for this product.
BrokerCheck is a free tool which is part of FINRA’s ongoing efforts to help investors make informed choices about brokers and brokerage firms. Use BrokerCheck for information about the background of an investment professional.
- Securities products offered or sold are not insured by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC) or other deposit insurance.
- Securities products offered or sold are not deposits or other obligations of Leighton State Bank and are not guaranteed by Leighton State Bank.
- Securities products offered or sold are subject to investment risks including possible loss of principal.
- Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC.
- Advisory Services through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser.
- Cambridge and Leighton Investment Services are not affiliated.
- Tyler Klyn and Micky Snieder are Registered Representatives with Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a FINRA Registered Broker-Dealer. While Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. is registered to sell securities in all 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Tyler Klyn is currently registered to sell securities products in Alaska, California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, South Carolina and Wisconsin. Micky Snieder is currently registered to sell securities products in Arkansas, Arizona, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, and Texas.