Meet Our Team
While we don’t know what the future holds, preparation can offer peace of mind and help us know if we are on the right track. Below are some tools to help you get started.
- How much could I save over time?
Wondering what you might be able to save by putting away small amounts each month? Use this calculator to estimate your future savings by simply entering your current balance, deposit amount, rate of return and how long you plan to save for.
- How long will my retirement savings last?
Figuring out whether or not you have enough saved to maintain the standard of living you desire is an important step in deciding when to retire. This calculator allows you to estimate how long your funds will last on an inflation-adjusted basis.
- How long will it take to reach my goal?
Trying to save for that home renovation or update? Have the goal of saving $1,000,000 before retiring? Dig into this calculator and see how long it might take!
- Am I on the right track to retire?
There is no magic formula to know if you’re perfectly on track – there are too many variables. But just by asking this question, you are moving in the right direction. Let’s talk and see what the next step might be for you!
- When should I start investing?
You have probably heard that the best time to start saving is NOW! Try some variations within this calculator to find out why.
- How much do I need to save for college education expenses?
- Is a Roth or Traditional IRA best for me?
Investing in an IRA can be a great way to save for retirement. Our calculator can help you determine with a Roth or Traditional IRA is best for you.
BrokerCheck is a free tool which is part of FINRA’s ongoing efforts to help investors make informed choices about brokers and brokerage firms. Use BrokerCheck for information about the background of an investment professional.
- Securities products offered or sold are not deposits or other obligations of Leighton State Bank and are not guaranteed by Leighton State Bank.
- Securities products offered or sold are subject to investment risks including possible loss of principal.
- Securities offered through Registered Representatives of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC.
- Advisory Services through Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc., a Registered Investment Adviser.
- Cambridge and Leighton Investment Services are not affiliated.
- Tyler Klyn and Micky Snieder are Registered Representatives with Cambridge Investment Research, Inc., a FINRA Registered Broker-Dealer. While Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. is registered to sell securities in all 50 United States and the District of Columbia, Tyler Klyn is currently registered to sell securities products in Alaska, California, Colorado, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Montana, Nebraska, South Carolina and Wisconsin. Micky Snieder is currently registered to sell securities products in Arkansas, Arizona, District of Columbia, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, North Carolina, Ohio, Oregon, South Dakota, Texas, and Washington.
This site does not intend to market any products or services to children. The bank does not knowingly gather or solicit data from children through the site, and by using this site, you represent that you are at least 18 years of age.